If you are in the mood for some chocolate cake but don’t fancy a massive cleanup, then this recipe is just for you. You won’t need bowls. You won’t need eggs. In fact, you won’t need any dairy at all. It is likely that all of the ingredients to make this delectable dessert are sitting in your cupboard already. Take a little look at how you can make it in the video below.
- 1 cup water
- 5 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup of all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon of kosher salt
How to make:
- Turn your oven on to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- You will need to grease cake pan. If it is square, go for eight inches square. If round, then a 9-inch round cake pan should be fine.
- Add all of the dry ingredients into your cake pan. Mix them up.
- Make three ‘holes’ in the dry ingredients. 2 of them should be small, one of them should be large. Add vinegar into one of the small holes, vanilla into the other, and the large hole is for your vegetable oil.
- Pour water over the mixture and mix everything up with a fork until it is completely smooth.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Cool and then enjoy.