All you need for this pizza dough is two ingredients. Nothing more. It will be one of the best doughs you have ever whipped up too. The video below will show you how it is made.
You will need:
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 ½ cups self-raising flour
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Put some cornmeal on a sheet pan. This will stop the dough sticking.
- Mix your ingredients into a bowl. You want to mix until they come together. Then you can kneed them on a floured surface for around 10 minutes. If the dough is too sticky, add more flour.
- Rest the dough for five minutes.
- Shape into a pizza shape.
- Add toppings to your dough.
- Bake in the oven for around fifteen minutes.
- Don’t have self-rising flour? You can substitute with a mix of 1½ cups all-purpose flour, 1½ teaspoons baking powder, and ¾ teaspoon salt!