Sharing Your Information.
We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and we will share your personal information only as described below.
- Personnel. Our personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of our business.
- Business Transfers. In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that may be transferred. Moreover, if the Service or MinuteIdeas.com, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
- Protection of MinuteIdeas.com and Others. We may release personal information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with a law; to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other policies; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of MinuteIdeas.com, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Syndication. We allow for the RSS syndication of public Content from the Service.Security of Your Information.
- Security Measures. We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store.
Information Collected by Us.
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of the Service. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with this objective. We collect the following types of information from users of the Service:
- Information You Provide to Us. We receive and store any information you enter on the Service or provide to us in any other way. For instance, we may collect information you provide to us if you register on the Service, respond to surveys, contact us through customer service or by other means, or participate in promotions that we may offer from time to time. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
- Automatic Information.
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with the Service. MinuteIdeas.com, and our authorized agents, automatically receive and record certain “traffic data” on server logs, including your IP address, cookie information, the page you requested, device and software characteristics (such as type and operating system), location, activity on the Service, ad data, referral URLs, device identifiers or other unique identifiers such as advertising identifiers (e.g., “ad-ID” or “IDFA”).
- This traffic data is used to help diagnose problems with servers, analyze trends and administer the Service.
- We may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit or use the Service anonymously. While we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.