If you are looking for one of the best dessert recipes around, then you need to take a gander at this Bundt cake. It makes the perfect treat for the summer. It is ridiculously easy to eat, too! Just follow this information and you will be making it like a pro in no time at all.
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 1 jar maraschino cherries
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 20 ounce can of pineapple slices. Keep the juice!
- 1 ¾ ounce box of vanilla pudding mix.
How to make:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray nonstick spray in a bundt pan.
- Poor the melted butter into the pan and top with the brown sugar.
- Cut up your pineapple and, carefully, alternate with the cherries when you place on the sugar mixture in the ban.
- Combine your cake and pudding mixes together in a bowl. Add your pineapple juice and milk. Add your vegetable oil and eggs. Mix well.
- Pour the batter over the pineapple and cherry mixture in the bundt pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes and then serve.