This isn’t going to get rid of your tattoos, but that is not something that most of us want. Instead, the majority of us want to cover up our tattoos for certain occasions, perhaps a job interview. Thankfully, covering up your tattoos is not actually that difficult. Watch the video below in order to find out more:
How to do:
- Shave the area if you can.
- Add lotion to the tattoo in order to moisturize it.
- Add foundation and spread evenly.
- Determine whether your skin is more orange or pink. This will have an impact on the blush, eyeshadow, or lipstick that you use.
- Cover will hairspray and let it dry.
- Add more eye shadow.
- Apply concealer.
- Spray with more hairspray.
- More concealer.
It should now be completely concealed!
Check this video below to see..