If you love some delectable fudge, then you absolutely must try this. It is some of the best fudge you will sink your teeth into. It certainly is one of our favorites here. Take a peek at the video below to find out about how you can make it yourself:
- 2 cups of whole pecans
- 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 5oz marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 8 oz of unwrapped caramels
- 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
How to make:
- Line an eight inch by eight inch pan with parchment paper.
- Heat a saucepan at medium heat. Add your chocolate chips and one cup of the condensed milk. Mix until smooth. This should take about ten minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the marshmallow cream and vanilla extract. Add ½ of the fudge mix into a baking pan.
- Add 1 cup of your pecans over the top of the fudge. Lightly push them down so they stay in place.
- Add the pan to the fridge. Leave there for an hour.
- In a bowl, safe for the microwave, add your unwrapped caramels and the remaining milk. Microwave until it is all melted and smooth. This should take aorund two to three minutes. Pour this mixture over the fudge in the pan. Put the mixture back in the fridge for fifteen minutes.
- Heat up the remaining fudge and stir until smooth.
- Sprinkle over the top of your fudge.
- Add to fridge for three more hours.