If you are looking forward to clean your entire home with just one product, you have come to the right place. We are going to let you know about how to create DIY cleaning wipes, which can be used to clean your entire home with less hassle. This can easily be made from the scratch with products that you buy from the market. In fact, it would take about 15 minutes for you to bring everything together.
Go ahead and read the instructions on how to do it.
- 1 roll paper towels
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup disinfectant
- 1 sealable container
- Combine water and disinfectant. Stir well.
- Place the towel roll into the container, and mark the roll where they meet.
- Slice the paper towel roll at that point.
- Cut a small “X” shape into the container’s lid.
- Return the shorter roll to the container, and pour disinfectant mixture on top.
- Remove the cardboard roll from the middle.
- Seal the lid and let sit overnight.
- Reach into the center of the roll and grab the loose end of the towel. Pull up through the “X” in the top of the lid.
- Press the lid down and seal into place.
- Remove a wipe and start cleaning!